Saturday, June 18, 2011

Kickstarter is going VERY well

Check it out, here!
With 18 days to go, we've made it well past the minimum goal! Whoopee! With all your help, we've already raised enough to pay for my conservative estimate for materials, kickstarter fees, and to help pay for some of the expendables necessary to make these masks. It might surprise you how many saw blades I break on a larger mask, and then there's sanding disks, gas for the forge, solder, bezel wire, etc. I am so very grateful; yet, i'm still asking for more. Another hundred dollars will pretty much take care of all those expendables mentioned above, and any amount I/we can raise above that will allow me the freedom to make even grander masks. Share with your friends, family, and favorite barista. http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/528481962/imaginary-beings-transforming-jorge-louis-borges-i

No comments:

Post a Comment